savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. savedroid has a market cap of $750,517.00 and $41.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, savedroid has traded down 14% against the dollar. One savedroid token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, Bancor Network, Tidex and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $664.91 or 0.05620967 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00034059 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000162 BTC.
savedroid is a token. It was first traded on December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for savedroid is medium.com/@ico_8796. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for savedroid is ico.savedroid.com.
savedroid Token Trading
savedroid can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, HitBTC, Tidex, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase savedroid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.