Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded up 20.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Spectrum token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherFlyer and Hotbit. Over the last week, Spectrum has traded down 27.8% against the U.S. dollar. Spectrum has a market cap of $55,197.00 and approximately $453,171.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.01 or 0.00888079 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00012686 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011605 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000650 BTC.
Spectrum Token Profile
SPT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,185,135,121 tokens. The official message board for Spectrum is medium.com/@spectrumspt. The official website for Spectrum is spectrum-token.com. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spectrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.