Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 8.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Over the last week, Syscoin has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar. One Syscoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0347 or 0.00000294 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Binance, Sistemkoin and Tux Exchange. Syscoin has a market cap of $19.38 million and $253,088.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.45 or 0.00891461 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012674 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
Syscoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 557,863,230 coins. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Bittylicious, YoBit, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, Upbit, Trade By Trade, Binance and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.