TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 12.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. One TenX token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001555 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Upbit, LATOKEN and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, TenX has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. TenX has a market cap of $21.04 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00271041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.62 or 0.01397920 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00026352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00129636 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
TenX’s genesis date was June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,869,547 tokens. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech. The official message board for TenX is blog.tenx.tech.
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Gate.io, Upbit, HitBTC, LATOKEN, BitBay, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, Bithumb, Kyber Network, Livecoin, COSS, Bit-Z, BigONE, Huobi, Neraex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.