TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 12th. During the last week, TurtleCoin has traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $5.02 million and $1.42 million worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000055 BTC.
TurtleCoin (TRTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 48,285,996,467 coins. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.