WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. WAX has a total market capitalization of $53.27 million and approximately $393,075.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, WAX has traded 23.3% lower against the US dollar. One WAX token can currently be bought for about $0.0565 or 0.00000478 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, Bithumb and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.61 or 0.00267655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.14 or 0.01406703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00025976 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
WAX’s launch date was October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 942,821,662 tokens. WAX’s official website is wax.io. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for WAX is medium.com/wax-io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Bittrex, C2CX, Bithumb, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Bibox, Kucoin, Upbit, Bancor Network, Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.