Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Zeepin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000059 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, LBank and Kucoin. In the last week, Zeepin has traded down 18% against the dollar. Zeepin has a market cap of $3.48 million and $231,048.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00271929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.71 or 0.01402604 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00129114 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zeepin launched on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, LBank, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.