ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. One ZPER token can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Liquid, HitBTC and Coinsuper. ZPER has a market capitalization of $2.78 million and approximately $15,288.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ZPER has traded down 12.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.00 or 0.00526466 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00105901 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002965 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008497 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006277 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001155 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
ZPR is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,279,226,316 tokens. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZPER Token Trading
ZPER can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Coinsuper, HitBTC, BitForex, Liquid and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.