Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. In the last week, Ardor has traded 17.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ardor has a total market capitalization of $52.63 million and approximately $674,258.00 worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ardor coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0527 or 0.00000530 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Binance and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011594 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 37% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001872 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Ardor Coin Profile
Ardor (CRYPTO:ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ardor’s official message board is nxtforum.org. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org.
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, OKEx, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.