Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001490 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. In the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded up 3.8% against the dollar. Atomic Wallet Coin has a market cap of $981,876.00 and $2,756.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.53 or 0.00271594 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009484 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $147.37 or 0.01402727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023455 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096653 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000448 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
Atomic Wallet Coin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,272,693 tokens. Atomic Wallet Coin’s official website is atomicwallet.io. The Reddit community for Atomic Wallet Coin is /r/atomicwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atomic Wallet Coin’s official Twitter account is @atomicwallet. The official message board for Atomic Wallet Coin is medium.com/atomic-wallet.
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Trading
Atomic Wallet Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.