Bitcoin Green (CURRENCY:BITG) traded down 8.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 14th. One Bitcoin Green coin can now be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00008667 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Bitcoin Green has a market cap of $5.18 million and approximately $70,310.00 worth of Bitcoin Green was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Green has traded up 35.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008091 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00024570 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012453 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $236.26 or 0.02248867 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002209 BTC.
Bitcoin Green Coin Profile
BITG is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Bitcoin Green’s total supply is 8,471,793 coins. Bitcoin Green’s official Twitter account is @btc_green. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Green is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Green’s official website is www.savebitcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Green
Bitcoin Green can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Green directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Green should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Green using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Green and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.