CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. One CoinPoker token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000078 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin and Kucoin. CoinPoker has a market cap of $2.43 million and approximately $95,889.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CoinPoker has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00272816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.01303433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000462 BTC.
CoinPoker Token Profile
CoinPoker was first traded on October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 346,164,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 313,792,465 tokens. CoinPoker’s official website is coinpoker.com. CoinPoker’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinPoker. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CoinPoker
CoinPoker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC and Allcoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinPoker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.