Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. In the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded down 44.1% against the U.S. dollar. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $184,695.00 and approximately $91.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto Sports coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001071 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.90 or 0.00550890 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004478 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000053 BTC.
About Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports (CSPN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,817,423 coins and its circulating supply is 1,641,181 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.