Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. During the last seven days, Dash has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. Dash has a market cap of $862.81 million and approximately $201.07 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can now be bought for $96.07 or 0.00958251 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including WEX, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and C-Patex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003567 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000321 BTC.
Dash (DASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 18th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,980,725 coins. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Braziliex, Koineks, Coinbe, B2BX, Bleutrade, BiteBTC, Coinhub, Bit-Z, Coindeal, WEX, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, LocalTrade, ABCC, Binance, Indodax, Coinsuper, Bithumb, Bitinka, Livecoin, Kuna, CEX.IO, WazirX, Mercatox, ZB.COM, Poloniex, COSS, CoinEx, HitBTC, Instant Bitex, OpenLedger DEX, BitBay, Liquid, Exmo, Bittylicious, C-Patex, C-CEX, CoinExchange, Huobi, Upbit, ACX, Coinsquare, Trade By Trade, Coinroom, Liqui, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Tidex, LBank, Bitfinex, Ovis, Negocie Coins, Exrates, Iquant, Bisq, YoBit, BTC Trade UA, Kucoin, BitFlip, HBUS, BX Thailand, TradeOgre, Tux Exchange, Altcoin Trader, Crex24, xBTCe, Bibox, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Kraken, Gate.io, Coinrail, Bitsane, C2CX, Graviex, Cryptomate and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.