EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $3.41 billion and $1.99 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EOS has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can now be bought for approximately $3.67 or 0.00036624 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Rfinex, BigONE, Bilaxy and Coinbe.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002062 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,024,199,005 coins and its circulating supply is 927,498,999 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, HitBTC, Coinbe, Zebpay, Bit-Z, Rfinex, Bibox, OpenLedger DEX, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Mercatox, Poloniex, LBank, Fatbtc, BitFlip, Instant Bitex, Coinone, DragonEX, BitMart, DigiFinex, CoinBene, Koinex, Coinsuper, Neraex, Bitbns, Coinrail, IDCM, BCEX, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, OKEx, IDAX, Gate.io, Huobi, BigONE, CoinTiger, Binance, Tidebit, ABCC, ZB.COM, CPDAX, ChaoEX, Kraken, GOPAX, Coindeal, Kucoin, Exmo, OTCBTC, Hotbit, Cobinhood, Bilaxy, DOBI trade, QBTC, C2CX, RightBTC, Upbit, EXX, Exrates, Bithumb, Liqui, Tidex, TOPBTC, Ovis, CoinEx, OEX, COSS, WazirX, Bitfinex, Kuna, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.