HeroNode (CURRENCY:HER) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 14th. In the last seven days, HeroNode has traded down 15.3% against the US dollar. One HeroNode token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, LBank, Token Store and Bilaxy. HeroNode has a market capitalization of $171,629.00 and approximately $7,752.00 worth of HeroNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00272816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.01303433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000462 BTC.
HeroNode’s launch date was May 2nd, 2018. HeroNode’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,074,244,081 tokens. The official website for HeroNode is heronode.io. HeroNode’s official Twitter account is @hero_node. HeroNode’s official message board is medium.com/@hero_node. The Reddit community for HeroNode is /r/HeroNodeOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling HeroNode
HeroNode can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, IDEX, LBank, Bilaxy and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeroNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeroNode should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HeroNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HeroNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeroNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.