LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. One LatiumX token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BitForex and YoBit. In the last seven days, LatiumX has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. LatiumX has a total market capitalization of $294,163.00 and approximately $4,354.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00272816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.01303433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000462 BTC.
LatiumX Token Profile
LatiumX’s genesis date was August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,906,901 tokens. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LatiumX is latium.org. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LatiumX
LatiumX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LatiumX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LatiumX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.