Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 14th. During the last week, Loom Network has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $26.31 million and $1.06 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for $0.0328 or 0.00000312 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Kucoin and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.53 or 0.00271594 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009484 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.37 or 0.01402727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023455 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096653 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000448 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Loom Network launched on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 802,942,414 tokens. The official message board for Loom Network is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. The official website for Loom Network is loomx.io.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Tidex, DDEX, Coinbe, Upbit, Hotbit, DEx.top, GOPAX, IDEX, LATOKEN, Fatbtc, Allbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange, DragonEX, Poloniex, Kucoin, Bitbns and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.