Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. Morpheus Labs has a market cap of $7.42 million and $2.07 million worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Morpheus Labs token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0213 or 0.00000215 BTC on popular exchanges including Liquid, IDEX, FCoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00272816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.01303433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000462 BTC.
About Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs was first traded on February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 746,999,995 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,379,945 tokens. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Morpheus Labs is token.morpheuslabs.io.
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid, IDEX and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Morpheus Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Morpheus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.