Nasdacoin (CURRENCY:NSD) traded up 21.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 14th. One Nasdacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000970 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Nasdacoin has traded 42% higher against the U.S. dollar. Nasdacoin has a market cap of $2.08 million and approximately $385,755.00 worth of Nasdacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Nasdacoin (NSD) is a coin. Nasdacoin’s total supply is 20,380,508 coins. Nasdacoin’s official website is nasdacoin.io. Nasdacoin’s official Twitter account is @nasdacoin_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nasdacoin
Nasdacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nasdacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nasdacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nasdacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nasdacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nasdacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.