NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $670.70 million and approximately $278.71 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, NEO has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $9.51 or 0.00094837 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Huobi, Livecoin and Cobinhood.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00271291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.04 or 0.01307031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022915 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019998 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official website is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, DragonEX, Koinex, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, BCEX, Allcoin, Bittrex, TDAX, Bitbns, Kucoin, Ovis, CoinEx, Bibox, Gate.io, LBank, Liquid, BigONE, CoinBene, COSS, Tidebit, Bitinka, Upbit, Huobi, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, CoinEgg, BitForex, BitMart, Binance, OKEx, Exrates, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Coinnest, Livecoin, HitBTC and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.