PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 14th. PAYCENT has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and approximately $26,761.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, PAYCENT has traded 28.7% higher against the US dollar. One PAYCENT token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0534 or 0.00000540 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00274274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010113 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.37 or 0.01310212 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00023102 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00095594 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000453 BTC.
PAYCENT launched on September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,662,802 tokens. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com. The official message board for PAYCENT is medium.com/@paycent. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PAYCENT
PAYCENT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.