Platinum (CURRENCY:PLAT) traded 39.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. One Platinum token can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, ABCC and BitForex. Platinum has a market capitalization of $1.81 million and approximately $324,757.00 worth of Platinum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Platinum has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00271291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $131.04 or 0.01307031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00094837 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000464 BTC.
Platinum’s total supply is 9,451,705,423 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,148,418,768 tokens. Platinum’s official website is bitguild.io. Platinum’s official message board is medium.com/the-notice-board. The Reddit community for Platinum is /r/BitGuild and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Platinum’s official Twitter account is @bitguildplat.
Buying and Selling Platinum
Platinum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, ABCC and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Platinum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Platinum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Platinum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Platinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.