Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded 60.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 14th. Over the last week, Rock has traded down 44.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Rock token can currently be bought for $0.0136 or 0.00000400 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. Rock has a market capitalization of $6.51 million and approximately $1,504.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002644 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00269711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $136.17 or 0.01347936 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022684 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00095197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000473 BTC.
Rock’s genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 480,253,525 tokens. Rock’s official website is gbx.gi. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rock Token Trading
Rock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.