Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. Status has a total market cap of $62.42 million and approximately $12.58 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can now be bought for about $0.0180 or 0.00000181 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, DragonEX, ABCC and Gate.io. In the last week, Status has traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00272816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.01303433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000462 BTC.
Status’ genesis date was June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. The official website for Status is status.im. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, ZB.COM, HitBTC, OOOBTC, Liqui, GOPAX, Tidex, Kyber Network, Gatecoin, IDCM, Ovis, Cobinhood, ABCC, Binance, Neraex, BigONE, Radar Relay, LATOKEN, Bithumb, Poloniex, Koinex, Bancor Network, IDEX, Gate.io, ChaoEX, TOPBTC, Kucoin, Bittrex, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, CoinTiger, IDAX, DDEX, DEx.top, Huobi, OKEx and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.