Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 14th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $1.35 billion and approximately $124.96 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0687 or 0.00000685 BTC on major exchanges including BCEX, RippleFox, Gate.io and CEX.IO. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00271291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.04 or 0.01307031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00094837 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019998 BTC.
Stellar’s launch date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 105,243,009,213 coins and its circulating supply is 19,633,173,222 coins. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official website is www.stellar.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, Kucoin, Upbit, RippleFox, Bitbns, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BCEX, C2CX, Koineks, OTCBTC, Bitfinex, CoinEgg, CryptoMarket, Stellarport, Kuna, Binance, Kryptono, Vebitcoin, CEX.IO, ZB.COM, Bittrex, ABCC, Ovis, Koinex, OKEx, HitBTC, Liquid, Stronghold, Huobi, Sistemkoin, Exrates, Gate.io, Exmo, Kraken, BitMart, Cryptomate, Poloniex and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.