Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 12.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 14th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for $0.36 or 0.00003590 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu and Crex24. During the last week, Stratis has traded down 21.1% against the US dollar. Stratis has a total market cap of $35.46 million and $1.66 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006969 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001957 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001792 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00054451 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Stratis is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,446,165 coins. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Binance, SouthXchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Crex24, Upbit, Livecoin and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.