TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 14th. During the last week, TRON has traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar. One TRON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC on major exchanges including Zebpay, Bithumb, CoinTiger and Liquid. TRON has a market cap of $1.19 billion and $485.62 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00271291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $131.04 or 0.01307031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00094837 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019998 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Fatbtc, Tidex, LiteBit.eu, OTCBTC, CoinTiger, CoinBene, Coinnest, OpenLedger DEX, Koinex, Bibox, Huobi, Upbit, Gate.io, Coinrail, Liquid, Sistemkoin, OKEx, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Bitfinex, Kryptono, LBank, CoinFalcon, Braziliex, Coindeal, YoBit, Tokenomy, Neraex, Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, LATOKEN, Mercatox, Bithumb, Indodax, Bittrex, HitBTC, CoinExchange, ChaoEX, Hotbit, Zebpay, Cryptomate, Bitbns, BitForex, Binance, Bit-Z, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, Cobinhood, DDEX, WazirX, Cryptopia, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, Rfinex, Exmo, DragonEX, Allcoin, OEX, IDAX, Ovis, CoinEx, Liqui, DigiFinex and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.