BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One BLAST coin can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Crex24. In the last seven days, BLAST has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. BLAST has a market capitalization of $87,797.00 and approximately $71.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005179 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Asian Dragon (AD) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
BLAST (CRYPTO:BLAST) is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 52,333,887 coins. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here. BLAST’s official website is blastblastblast.com.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.