Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Titan Coin has a total market cap of $257,433.00 and $91.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Titan Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Novaexchange, Escodex and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005179 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Asian Dragon (AD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
About Titan Coin
Titan Coin (CRYPTO:TTN) is a coin. It was first traded on June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 896,410,608 coins and its circulating supply is 851,401,458 coins. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject.
Buying and Selling Titan Coin
Titan Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Titan Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Titan Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.