Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. Aeron has a total market capitalization of $3.44 million and $1.20 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Aeron has traded down 8.9% against the dollar. One Aeron token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001679 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Radar Relay, IDAX and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.79 or 0.00201638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.01 or 0.01153959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00016749 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022022 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
Aeron’s genesis date was August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,888,000 tokens. Aeron’s official message board is medium.com/@aeronaero. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aeron’s official website is aeron.aero.
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Radar Relay, Kuna, IDAX, HitBTC, Binance, Mercatox, Gate.io, Tidex, Bit-Z, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.