ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 12th. In the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar. ATBCoin has a market capitalization of $55,837.00 and approximately $71,991.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,326.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $300.92 or 0.02917533 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.68 or 0.00996304 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005767 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00017984 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000060 BTC.
ATBCoin (ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. The official website for ATBCoin is atbcoin.com. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC, Exrates, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.