BANKEX (CURRENCY:BKX) traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. During the last week, BANKEX has traded up 67.2% against the U.S. dollar. One BANKEX token can currently be purchased for $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit, Hotbit and IDEX. BANKEX has a market capitalization of $2.33 million and $2.61 million worth of BANKEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00039939 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $455.22 or 0.04414006 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000111 BTC.
BANKEX (CRYPTO:BKX) is a token. It launched on July 11th, 2017. BANKEX’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 151,540,901 tokens. BANKEX’s official message board is blog.bankex.org. BANKEX’s official Twitter account is @BankExProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. BANKEX’s official website is bankex.com/en. The Reddit community for BANKEX is /r/bankex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BANKEX
BANKEX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, HitBTC, Hotbit, Simex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BANKEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BANKEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BANKEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BANKEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BANKEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.