BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. In the last week, BitBall has traded up 128.8% against the U.S. dollar. BitBall has a total market cap of $633,220.00 and approximately $322.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBall token can now be bought for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000077 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 70.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall (BTB) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.