Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Clams has a total market capitalization of $15.00 million and $14,339.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clams coin can now be purchased for $3.98 or 0.00038549 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, YoBit and Bitsane. During the last week, Clams has traded 30.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00019390 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009146 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010047 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009822 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Clams (CLAM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 17,395,477 coins and its circulating supply is 3,767,936 coins. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Clams
Clams can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, YoBit, Bitsane and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clams directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clams should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Clams using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.