DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. DMarket has a market cap of $5.21 million and $256,010.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for $0.0915 or 0.00000884 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last week, DMarket has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00201144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $119.54 or 0.01155214 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086793 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00016688 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022504 BTC.
DMarket Token Profile
DMarket was first traded on November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens. The official website for DMarket is dmarket.com. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. DMarket’s official message board is medium.com/@dmarket. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DMarket should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.