DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. Over the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0903 or 0.00000876 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $384,984.00 and approximately $372.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00019489 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009106 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010047 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00038963 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009819 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000127 BTC.
DubaiCoin (DBIX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. DubaiCoin’s official website is www.arabianchain.org. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.