Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. One Merculet token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, Kucoin and OKEx. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $2.08 million and $71,329.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Merculet has traded up 26.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.79 or 0.00201638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.01 or 0.01153959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00016749 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022529 BTC.
Merculet’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,415,238,521 tokens. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. The official message board for Merculet is medium.com/merculet. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, IDEX, CoinMex, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.