MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 12th. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $974,723.00 and $919.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00018376 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004196 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 55.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
MonetaryUnit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 168,947,547 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here. MonetaryUnit’s official website is www.monetaryunit.org.
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.