Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 12th. One Shard coin can currently be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000241 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Shard has a total market capitalization of $486,697.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Shard has traded 37.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 70.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
SHARD is a coin. Shard’s total supply is 24,932,419 coins and its circulating supply is 19,593,943 coins. Shard’s official website is shardcoin.io. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Shard
Shard can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.