Spectre.ai Utility Token (CURRENCY:SXUT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. One Spectre.ai Utility Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0701 or 0.00000681 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bibox. In the last seven days, Spectre.ai Utility Token has traded up 94.2% against the dollar. Spectre.ai Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $1.72 million and $1,030.00 worth of Spectre.ai Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00039939 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $455.22 or 0.04414006 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Profile
SXUT is a token. It was first traded on September 11th, 2017. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s total supply is 42,980,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,529,558 tokens. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @SpectreAI. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s official website is www.spectre.ai.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Trading
Spectre.ai Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectre.ai Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectre.ai Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectre.ai Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.