U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. One U Network token can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, Bibox, HADAX and HitBTC. U Network has a market cap of $9.36 million and $510,535.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, U Network has traded down 16.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About U Network
U Network (CRYPTO:UUU) is a token. Its launch date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for U Network is u.network. The official message board for U Network is medium.com/unetwork.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, HitBTC, DDEX, DEx.top, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.