Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. One Zoomba coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and Graviex. During the last week, Zoomba has traded 30.9% lower against the US dollar. Zoomba has a market cap of $45,017.00 and approximately $41.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.85 or 0.00620153 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00018030 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Zoomba Coin Profile
Zoomba is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 21,195,409 coins and its circulating supply is 20,805,980 coins. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin. Zoomba’s official website is zoombacoin.com.
Buying and Selling Zoomba
Zoomba can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Graviex, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoomba should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoomba using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.