e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. e-Gulden has a total market cap of $1.14 million and approximately $14.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded up 138% against the dollar. One e-Gulden coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0668 or 0.00000780 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.09 or 0.00688872 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011422 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013835 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000606 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
EFL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,920,608 coins and its circulating supply is 17,098,150 coins. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati. e-Gulden’s official website is www.e-gulden.org.
e-Gulden Coin Trading
e-Gulden can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.