All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. All Sports has a total market cap of $6.96 million and $84,253.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One All Sports coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular exchanges including $18.94, $20.33, $10.39 and $51.55. During the last week, All Sports has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041194 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007288 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $512.63 or 0.06132464 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042597 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016512 BTC.
All Sports Coin Profile
All Sports (SOC) is a coin. It launched on January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,499,865,882 coins. The official message board for All Sports is medium.com/@allsports. All Sports’ official website is www.allsportschain.com. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.43, $51.55, $24.68, $13.77, $18.94, $10.39, $50.98, $32.15, $5.60, $20.33 and $33.94. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.