Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last week, Ankr has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar. One Ankr token can currently be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including Coinone, BitMax, Coinsuper and Bitinka. Ankr has a market capitalization of $9.53 million and $3.73 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041055 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007261 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $510.68 or 0.06104965 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042523 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016498 BTC.
Ankr Token Profile
Ankr is a token. It launched on February 21st, 2019. Ankr’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,996,177,788 tokens. Ankr’s official website is www.ankr.com. Ankr’s official message board is medium.com/ankr-network. Ankr’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ankr
Ankr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bgogo, Bithumb, Bitinka, Coinone, Huobi Korea, Bilaxy, Hotbit, Upbit, KuCoin, CoinExchange, ABCC, Coinall, Sistemkoin, Coinsuper, Binance DEX, BitMax and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ankr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ankr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.