Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. Over the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0072 or 0.00000086 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $33.94, $50.98 and $7.50. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.45 million and approximately $56,560.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $32.15, $20.33, $50.98, $5.60, $51.55, $24.43, $18.94, $24.68, $13.77, $7.50 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.