BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. BidiPass has a total market capitalization of $7.37 million and approximately $96,080.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BidiPass token can currently be purchased for about $0.0354 or 0.00000424 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, DigiFinex and ProBit Exchange. Over the last week, BidiPass has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041194 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007288 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $512.63 or 0.06132464 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042597 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016512 BTC.
BidiPass (BDP) is a token. Its genesis date was April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 207,969,777 tokens. The official message board for BidiPass is medium.com/@bidipass. The official website for BidiPass is bidipass.org. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BidiPass
BidiPass can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, ProBit Exchange and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BidiPass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BidiPass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.