Bitblocks (CURRENCY:BBK) traded up 34.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Bitblocks has a market capitalization of $85,838.00 and approximately $569.00 worth of Bitblocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitblocks has traded 20.8% higher against the dollar. One Bitblocks coin can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034203 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092611 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00122136 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,403.62 or 1.00591393 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002213 BTC.
Bitblocks (BBK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Bitblocks’ total supply is 162,575,170 coins and its circulating supply is 117,736,710 coins. Bitblocks’ official Twitter account is @BitBlocks_. Bitblocks’ official website is bitblocksproject.com.
Buying and Selling Bitblocks
Bitblocks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitblocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitblocks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitblocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.