Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Dai token can currently be bought for $1.01 or 0.00012021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and HitBTC. Dai has a market capitalization of $85.12 million and $19.17 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dai has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00212274 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.63 or 0.01047410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031507 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00087752 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dai was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 84,629,166 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, DDEX, YoBit, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, AirSwap, Ethfinex, HitBTC, Bibox, OasisDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.